Tuesday, February 2, 2010

i know we're lost but soon we'll be found,






Images via weheartit


The Sky Is Crying,


In my last post I asked you to ask me a question. Here are my answers.

Liana: where are you from?
I'm from the Sunshine Coast (Australia) which is not very sunny at the moment, though it is lovely all the same.

Catherine: what is a quirk of yours lovely?
I get excited very easily, and when i'm in the mood i ramble on and go off on major tangents. I also like to dance . . . everywhere! I'm just sort of weird in general :)

Fenia: whats you're fav band?
This is such a hard question! I have a list of the bands i love on the side of my blog but i would have to say Lisa Mitchell and Whitley top the list.

Dandelion Daydream Photography and Andrea both asked: did you take the photos?
Oh i wish i could say yes! I would love to be able to capture such beautiful light on film. I will however post some more of my own photos soon.

The Girl with the Satchel: what is your fave movie?
It would have to be Chicago, it is just captivating. I went and saw the stage show in Brisbane which was incredible. I also love Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, Samson and Delilah and The Kite Runner.

This Lovely City: what's your favorite thing about and blogging & where would you like it to lead you?
What i love so much about blogging is the amazing sense of community and the inspiration and new ideas i am exposed to every day. I have learnt so much about who i am and it gives such a good feeling to be surrounded by like-minded people. I don't know exactly where i would like blogging to lead me, i just want to keep meeting inspiring people and create friendships. It would love to collaberate with someone or group of people in a creative project in the future. At the moment i just want to have fun!

Athena: when's your brithday?
25th of June, I'm a Cancer girl :)

Erimentha: something about myself if that i love letters. You?
I love the moments i have with my best friend (B) where we know exaclty what the other person is thinking. We can have in depth conversations with very few words, its magical.


Thanks everyone xo

7 comments:

  1. weird people are so much better than those normal ones :)
    xox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so great<3
    love your taste in music and in movies,
    and the way you express yourself!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww it's my first time here AND I got to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to Sunshine Coast but heard its beautiful.
    Also your music loves are the same as mine!!

    Liss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your responses! What a fun idea this was. You truly are a sweet + amazing person, a talented writer + have impeccable taste! Happy Weekend, Pearl! xo.

    ReplyDelete

your words, like whispers in the wind,