Here's how my day went.
1. Work meeting as a result of change in menu which went for over and hour and a half.
2. Nearly missed my bus because of work meeting but was pretty proud of myself with my extreme bus catching skills.
3. Beach with a couple of friends, the water was magical.
4. Caught bus home, i was the only one on the bus and the moustached bus driver insisted on talking to me even though i was at the back of the bus and was listening to my ipod.
5. Appointment with guidance officer about changing subjects. I'm torn between physics and drama. I just want someone to tell me how to plan my life but it seems i will have to do it myself.
*Oh!* and i ordered an amazing bunch of flowers for my mummy and daddy for christmas! Its going to be huge and colourful and arrive at our doorstep chirstmas eve - they're going to be so suprised!
It really was quite an enjoyable day (I'm just so confused about subjects and the like)
Sorry if I'm rambling on. I'm in a rambling mood.
How was your day? What did you do?
I'd love to know :)
Oh and have a look at more of these amazing photo's here.