I must thank the lovely Shayla Shut Your Eyes for passing these awards onto me.
I think these awards are such a good way of breaking routine and getting glimpse into your favorite blogger's lives.
Ok here we go!
Five things I am obsessed with:
1. Chai tea
3. Photography - of all kinds, I am constantly finding new inspiration from this art form.
4. Old circuses
5. Flight of the Conchords - they are the two funniest guys!
Quickfire questions about myself:
1. Your hair: is not being very cooperative with this hot weather.
2. Where is your phone: on my bedside table next to a piece of paper with lots of lipstick kisses :)
3. Your father: is amazing and very talented, he makes me laugh
4. Your mother: is my lifesaver. She is always there to pick me up when I fall, I only hope I can be as good a mother as she is.
5. Your favourite food: Thai or Indian. Its too hard to choose! I also love kalamata olives and pesto.
6. Your dream from last night: I can't quite remember but I know it somehow involved a Yettie.
7. Your favourite drink: chai tea :)
8. Your dream/goal: to become a sustainable architect and in some small way do my part in changing the earth's future.
9. What room are you in: my bedroom. It has a green wall that makes me smile.
10. What is your hobby: I dance, read, write, draw, cook, sew, take photos
11. What is your fear: getting a paper cut on my eyeball :S And being alone.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: happy.
13. Where were you last night: I was at dance
14. Something you are not: I cannot make decisions. Sometimes i don't speak my heart.
15. Muffins: the best muffin i have ever had was chocolate and strawberries - the strawberries were whole and they melted in your mouth. I have also always loved carrot and zucchini.
16. Wish list items: brown leather high heels with laces, Frankie calender, Sniffle Co Brooch, and a pretty vintage dress would be nice.
17. Where did you grow up: where i am still living - a small town in the sunshine coast QLD.
18. Last thing you did: ate cornflakes and did my art assignment.
19. What are you wearing: school uniform which consits of a white blouse, green pleated skirt and white socks, how boring!
20. Your TV: is the same age as me!
21. Your pets: Tigger and Lizzie - beautiful cats, And mango -a Mexican walking fish :)
22. Your friends: are amazing. I can't describe them in words.
23. Your life: is great. There are things I'd like to change, but when i think of the amount of people living in poverty I realise how lucky i am.
24. Your mood: I'm quite happy,
25. Missing someone: many people. My whole family as they all live on the other side of the world.
26. Vehicle: i don't really take much notice of cars but when i get my first car I'd love to have a cream Beetle.
27. Something you're not wearing: makeup.
28. Your favourite store: well locally it would have to be Youth Culture, or Forever New. I would start to name the online shops but i don't think i will be able to stop!
29. Your favourite colour: when i was little i used to say yellow. I still say yellow when people ask me because I seriously have no idea, I love all colours!
30. When's the last time you laughed: today, i can't even remember why, all i know is i was crying it was so funny.
31. When's the last time you cried: at work last Saturday. I was going to the storeroom when i saw an old lady sitting at a table crying. I suddenly became overwhelmed with compassion and sympathy and before i knew it i started crying too.
32. Your best friend: is B. We have been best friends since we were three or four and i hope our friendship continues forever. She is the definition of amazing.
33. One place you go over and over: the beach.
34. One person who emails me regularly: I actually don't get emails from anybody :( feel free - email@example.com
35. Favourite place to eat: krung thep - best Thai restaurant!
That took a while but it was worth it!
I commend you if you actually read it all,
Now for the insanely hard part,
Who shall i pass these awards onto?
3. Just B.
5. ctrl + ♥
You all know how amazing i think you are.